Friday, May 27, 2016

Well here it is.. my first official blog.  That was easy.. NOT..  It has been a learning experience for sure and glad I'm doing it. Always had a job that kept me outdoors for most of my life. Now that I'm getting older and wiser ( to the aches and pains my body is screaming at me.) figured this will be a good project for me.

Soo what's this going to be about. Glad you asked .. have no bloody clue.. I have a lot of interest's.
I like to kayak fish, so will have some of that. Love camping so will do some on that. Like Computer games and console games so will do some reviews on that. ( From an old guy view.) Have a teenage son and daughter that get me the weirdest games to play with them so should be interesting. I like to B-B-Q on lots of different style grills and like to try different recipes so will do some of that I think. Been getting into subjects into Paranormal stuff like Bigfoot and Aliens. ( I'm not one of those folks that made my own aluminum foil hat lol. ) Lets just say I believe in the possibility. I like Gadgets that folks invent. the practical ohhh wow I should have thought of that to the  what where they thinking.. and what kind of folks would ever buy that. so should be a very " Crazy Life " blog. At least that's what I'm shooting for.

Hope u all Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment